Posted on Tue, Dec 26, 2017
21 days of Prayer and Fasting. Starting January 7, 2019
We will be praying from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm daily.
This year we are doing a EVENING fast with focus on 3 areas.
1st weeks focus is prayer for the church to return to Holiness.
2nd week focus is for families & friends to return to the Lord & fellowship.
3rd week focus is God's favor over personal issues and prayer request.
Top 10 Most Frequently Asked Bible Questions
1. Women pastors / preachers? What does the Bible say about women in ministry?
2. What does the Bible say about homosexuality? Is it a sin?
3. What does the Bible say about tattoos / body piercings?
4. Once saved always saved? / Is eternal security biblical? / Can a Christian lose salvation?
5. Masturbation - is it a sin according to the Bible?
6. What does the Bible say about interracial marriage?
7. Who was Cain's wife?
8. What is the Christian view of suicide? What does the Bible say about suicide? What about a believer who commits suicide?
9. Do pets / animals go to Heaven? Do pets / animals have souls?
10. What happens after death?
You must first create an account to post.